What if you weren’t constantly on a diet?
What if you stopped trying to fit into paleo, Points, or macros?
What if you finally learned what it feels like to just eat like you?
What if you could enjoy the foods you love without any residual guilt?
What if you stopped using exercise as punishment or in exchange for what you eat?
What if you had clarity for yourself amidst all the clutter of diet culture?
What if you felt confident in the body that carries you through life every day?
What if you were free?
Nutritional Freedom: Foundations is about exploring the possibilities of all those “what ifs.” In this 12-week program, you'll work with the NF team to escape the diet-binge-guilt cycle through a joyful approach to mental & physical health.
Who is Foundations for?
This program is for the woman who:
- is ready to admit that diets don't work.
- is done with using self-loathing as motivation.
- is open to the idea that the health and confidence she's after can come from something other than weight loss.
- is ready to finally learn what health means for her, both mentally and physically.
- wants to feel at home in her body.
- is finally ready to commit, dig deep, take action, and truly change her life once and for all.
Who is Foundations not for?
This is not for the woman who is looking for the next quick fix "solution," which we all know won't work anyway. This is not for the woman who believes that weight loss is the only answer. This is not for the woman who's unwilling to push past her fear in order to open up to a new approach that will change her whole life.