Do I have a treat for you guys…
If you’ve followed my journey from The Slender Student to The Petite Professional, then the concept of a Recipe Week is nothing new to you. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, let me explain.
Recipe Week is a very special time when I give you one very simple grocery and prep list that allows you to cook up five single serving recipes throughout the following week. Today, you’ll get the menu and lists, and then each day this week, I’ll post your daily recipe!
This version happens to be Paleo, meaning it’s all whole foods based without any grains, gluten, dairy, soy, etc. Don’t care about avoiding any of that stuff? Cool! You’ll still enjoy these delicious, simple dishes.
When you get home from the grocery, do the following:
- Divide your uncooked ground chicken into 5 equal servings, placing each serving in a Ziploc bag.
- Cut your bell pepper into thin slices, place in a Ziploc bag.
- Dice your red onion, place in a Ziploc bag.
- Cook your spaghetti squash (optional, can also do day of).
- Rice your cauliflower (optional, can also do day of).
Be sure to come back tomorrow for your Spaghetti Squash Stir Fry recipe!