(Paleo) Recipe Week Day 5: Fried “Rice”
Serves: 1 serving
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup bell peppers, sliced
- 3-4 oz serving ground chicken
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cashews, chopped
- sriracha, to taste
- Coat a large skillet with avocado oil and heat over medium heat.
- Cook the carrot, mushrooms, and bell peppers until slightly softened.
- Push veggies aside and add your ground chicken, cooking and crumbling to your desired texture.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, stirring to distribute ingredients.
- Season with coconut aminos, salt, and pepper.
- Pour rice mix into a bowl and garnish with cashews and sriracha
Serving size: 1 recipe