Long time no see, Petite Professionals. Have you ever had a month just happen to you? It’s like I woke up on October 1st, got supersupersupersuper busy (I moved, went to visited Austin twice, spent a weekend in Vegas, studied for/took/passed (!!!) my RD exam, a million things at work), and then it was November.
But I really hate playing that game of “who’s busier, you or me?” (even though I kind of just did) (and I pretty much won considering the fact that I’m typing this to myself), so please accept my apology for being remiss as a blogger.
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Using a blender or fork, mash the banana and pumpkin together
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth
- Cook over medium heat on a coated skillet (I greased mine with coconut oil) for 3-5 minutes per side